Featured Posts

Monday, back to work....




Sunday, March 13, 2011
DSC_0039

Chic woman on Old Bond St. and I love her shoes, I have not bothered to included shoes recently.... But it was her coat that originally caught my eye...

On that day I also saw Samantha Cameron, looking very chic on her way to lunch. She was wearing her hair straight as usual but unusually forward draping over her shoulders over what looked like a cashmere cape over dark opaque tights and goods pumps... perhaps big shades. My first urge was to approach to introduce myself and ask if I could take her photo, but I resisted...

Meanwhile, a moment later saw Suzy Menkes and did say hello as if have photographed her a few times in the past, but as she did not seem to recognise me so I continued my search for new trim...


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2010 • THE STYLE SCOUT • All rights reserved